Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Some Updates

Hi everyone,

This is Rob, over at Showtime Cards. I am happy to be back working for our favorite Sports Cards shop, and I wanted to give you some updates on what we are planning in the near future. Now that I am back, there are going to be some great new projects, revisits to old projects, and much more. My job at Showtime will be to manage our online presence, meaning that I will be bringing you the same great Showtime experience that you have every time you walk in the shop, here on the web.

 I will be working hard to make sure that our website, ShowtimeCards.com, stays as fresh as possible. We will soon have a calendar of events that is updated on a weekly basis, meaning that you will be able to log on to the site and get information on upcoming shop events such as gaming card tournaments, Trade Day, and some other stuff we have planned.

In addition to the calendar, we will also be loading a ton more products onto the site for sale, so that you can get all your favorite Sports Cards, Gaming Cards, and hobby supplies from the comfort of your own home. We will also be stepping up the content in our email newsletter; including more coupons and discounts than ever before.

Basically, my job here is to give you the best Showtime Cards experience possible on the internet. I will be brainstorming new and innovative ways to do this, and am always open to suggestions as to how I can do it better. When it really comes down to it, I don't work for Showtime Cards, I work for you; the customer.

Please feel free to contact me any time via email, at rob@showtimecards.com

Thanks for reading!

Rob Williams
Showtime Cards Webmaster

No comments:

Post a Comment